Sunday, June 25, 2017

Ridge Walk

Yesterday we went on a hike. After we walked through Center (the middle of town), this guy came up to us and followed us - he picked up Josef once - it was a little scary. You can see him in our family picture.
 The picture above is us under the tree that we always take pictures at. The picture below is me doing a handstand just like last year - my new tradition. This year during the hike I never complained and was way better than last year. I was a happy camper. This year Daddy didn't make us hike 10 miles, he let us walk 5 miles instead.
This is the Duka near by that I go to buy suckers. We love to go there and Josef and I eat the suckers everyday. Yum!
When we got back from the hike, our friends were waiting for us. They had grilled maize. Daddy has always wanted to try some so he ate a bite of Evelyn's - that's gross. 
Josef has a new friend named Oscar. They climb trees together and play tennis and play - they are so cute. 

 -Ellie

Note from Christine - please pray for Pam and Ella as they travel here. They have had several changes to travel plans already and will have a long journey. Also, the hospital is out of water - pray for rain or for another solution - they currently are buying water at a very high price.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for rain and for those traveling to you, and all of you to be filled to overflowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Thanks Ellie for the message today. Josef looks like he is having fun. I love the tennis picture! Prayers for Pam and Ella's safety. Prayers for the hospitals needs.

    ReplyDelete